jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

Rom-Com Parody: Luke & Iris

Luke Skywalker and Iris Simpkins: Love is in the air

-Iris: Remember when we first met?
-Luke: How could I forget? You were about to jump off the ship into the Atlantic...
-Iris: I MEANT the coffee shop! That was the place, and you were the guy.
-Luke: Oh yes, we'll always have the coffee shop: that was quite a meet-cute! Just like the movies, except for...well...
-Iris: What's it sweetie?
-Luke: Well, I wish you could have known my father...
-Iris: Me too, but who knows? Lightning could strike.

::Emperor kills Luke's dad using Force Lightning::

-Iris:
Uups!!!
-Luke: Nevermind. His asthma would have killed him sooner or later...Anyways...

::Luke gets down on his knees::

-Luke: Bonita Iris, would you take my hand in marriage?
-Iris: What hand?!?
-Luke: I mean, will you become my wife?

::Shows her the ring::

-Iris: Of course. My precious!
-Luke: Oh, Iris. That's so romantic, you calling me that.
-Iris: I was talking about the ring...
-Luke: Iris!!!
-Iris: Sorry, couldn't resist. That will be nice. Yes being my answer. Easy question.

::Yoda and Obi-Wan's spirits hi-5 each other::

-Luke: Oh, my darling angel, you make me so happy. Words fail me. I can only say, the prophecy was correct: Love actually, is all around. It binds us together...
-Iris: Oh Luke, that's so romantic.
-Luke: Really? I thought it was corny!
-Iris: I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life!!!
-Luke: Oh Iris, to me you're perfect, and my wasted heart will always love you...
-Iris: I know... That's why I want to grow old with you.
-Luke: As long as it's not as old as Yoda, that Titanic lady, or when you look like this...

::Luke shows mummy pictures to Iris::

-Iris: Luke!!!
-Luke: I'm kidding. Jedi humor...

::Both walk away into Tattooine's sunsets::

No hay comentarios: