jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Neo meets...the Architect!

Neo enters the room; Architect turns around and welcomes him…

--Architect: Hello, Neo. Welcome to Jurassic Park.
--Neo: [perplexed face] How do you know my name?
--Architect: I’m… [Loud thunderbolt strikes across TV screens] …The Architect!!! Supreme Designer of the Matrix. Antithetically, you are The Anomaly.
--Neo: [scratches head] Sorry, but I don’t speak German. See, I lost my spoon…then a lady told me I was supposed to enter the Core…
--Architect: You are the eventuality of a major disruption in our controlled subjugation of your species.
--Neo: Hmm, could I borrow your Webster’s?
--Architect: You aspire to formulate a question which, while being neither the most pertinent nor materially relevant at this juncture, I anticipate you will inevitably ask.
--Neo: Well, actually I do, Mr. Engineer, Sir. I was wondering…
--Architect: Did I intone incorrectly? I explicitly asserted that I’m... [Loud thunderbolt strikes across TV screens]…The Architect.
--Neo: Whoa ! Déjà vu!
--Architect: Concerning your inquiry…
--Neo: Well, I’ve been wondering this for a while. Who’s my father?
--Architect: [breathes heavily] I am your father.

[Out of nowhere, a well-dressed man with shades suddenly appears]

--Smith: And I, Mr. Anderson, am Barney.
--Neo: No!!!!!

No hay comentarios: