viernes, 26 de julio de 2024

Mtarix parody

How much is the matrix part of your life???

Who gives a rat’s @as? As my Zen master, [b]Ferris Bueller[/b], would say, life moves pretty fast. If you blink for a second, it might pass you by. 8)

I know you´re out there....

No shit, [b]Sherlock[/b]. Now, get your butt in here, and help me inflate my [b]Woman in Red Dress[/b] doll. ;D

I can feel you now.

Nope, that ain’t me. That’s Bernie’s @ss you’re grabbing. Remember, we came here to spend the [b]weekend at Bernie’s[/b] beach house, then he died, now we’re trying to get rid of his corpse… ;D

I know that you´re afraid.

I’m afraid I lost my spoon. Have you, perchance, seen it? ???

You are afraid of responding to this call.
Meesa afraid? What you talking ‘bout, [b]Willis[/b]?

By the way, let me clue you in, [b]there is no fun[/b]!

You´re afraid of being made fun of

OK. So I have a [b]third nipple[/b]. You’re one to talk; a minute ago you were sexually molesting a corpse. ;D

I don´t know the future.

No shit, [b]Cassandra[/b]. But I do know it. If you ask nicely, I might even tell you how the 2015 flick [b]Citizen Anderson[/b] actually ends… :P

I didn´t come here to tell you how to respond this thread.

I didn’t come here to stare at the fungi in your feet, either. So, what is it you came here for? :)

I came here to ask you a question.

But you already know the answer to that question. [b]Ricky Martin[/b] is, indeed, [b]gay[/b]! ;D

I´m going to end this post…

But we’re having so much fun. If you keep on posting, I’ll even translate the Latin inscription on the [b]MGM[/b] logo for you. Heck, I’ll even make that annoying [b]lion[/b] stop making that pussycat roar… :P

and then I´m going to see how much of an addict you are.

So, I’m addicted to writing crap on the Internet. Who’s gonna stop me? [b]Who you gonna call?[/b] ;D

I´m going to show people your addiction.

Over my collection of Barbie dolls you are! ;D

A world with happiness and joy.

And no religion, too. [b]Imagine[/b] that! [b]Morpheus[/b] may say you’re a dreamer, but you’re not the only [b]one[/b]. 8)

A world where anything is possible

A world where farts don’t smell? Get outta here! :o :o

Where we go from here, is a choice I leave to you

I don’t know about you, but me, my [b]Woman in Red Dress[/b] inflatable doll, my [b]Barbie dolls[/b], and my Delorean are off to catch the 2015 premiere of [b]Keanu Reeve[/b]’s Oscar-winning performance in the above-mentioned [b]Citizen Anderson[/b]. You have been nice, so I’m gonna tell you the end: There is no [b]sled[/b], and [b]Rosebud[/b] is actually his…[b]Father[/b]!!! :o :o

You hear that, Mr. Anderson?

The sound of Trinity´s vibrator? I feel your pain. That buzzing noise is making me crazy… >:(

[quote]That is the sound of inevitability[/quote]

Yep, it’s inevitable she will turn it on every d@mn night! Will that thing ever run out of batteries? ???

It´s is the sound of your death. Good bye, Mr. Anderson

The name is…[b]Nemo[/b]. Captain Nemo. And I’m not doing the dying thing yet. See, it’s right here in the script. I have to dodge your bullets, then I let you hit me, then I resurrect, later we make a couple of sequels. I hear there’re also prequels in the works… ;D

No hay comentarios: